Q. Is it possible to stimulate natural regeneration and rejuvenation hormones?
Using Natural Human Growth (HGH) Hormone Stimulators – Maximizing the Results
1. Combine foods properly: Do not eat carbohydrates and protein in the same meal. Milk products and fruits are to be used on their own; they inhibit proper digestion of other foods.
2. Eat a balanced diet, including five helpings of fruit and vegetables a day.
3. Bulk up on protein. The best sources are lean chicken, fish, occasional lean meat, quinoa, amaranth, egg whites and whey protein.
4. Keep fat to a minimum. Foods high in fat can block both the production and release of HGH.
5. Try to keep your meals at least 4 hours apart and avoid between meal snacks.
6. Fast one day every two weeks (optional). Plan this 24-hour period on a day you are not busy and be sure to drink 2-3 quarts of water or juice.
7. Exercise regularly. This sends a signal to your pituitary gland to secrete higher hormone levels. Aerobic exercise results in long term release of growth hormone in the blood for two hours.
Expect adverse effects whenever something synthetic is injected into the human body, for it violates the frequency of human life. Instead, consider the use of that which stimulates the body’s own normal functions and productivity.
The overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable…We now realize that some aspects of it can be prevented or reversed.
~ Daniel Rudman, M.D.
New England Journal of Medicine
Excerpt from Secrets of Rejuvenation