Q. What other uses does the lavender oil have besides keeping it in one’s first aid kit?
A. Uses of lavender oil:
- Can be used as an underarm deodorant.
- Rub a small amount into shoes to prevent them from smelling.
- Use a few drops on a pillowcase as a calming agent.
- Place a few drops into in a spray bottle filled with pure water and spritz in the air of the sleeping area or on the sheets.
- Calm small children (or adults) by rubbing lavender oil on the bottoms of the feet.
- Regular use can prevent mosquito bites – insects are repelled by its fragrance.
Lavender essential oil is available (and all Young Living Oils products), through our Spiritual Journeys office: 1-877-552-5646, toll-free in the US.